LOCATION: Full CP&P Footprint
TITLE: Inside Sales Estimator – Utility Products
REPORTS TO: Specialty Products Manager
FLSA: Salary Exempt position. Work hours are 40+ hours per week depending on work load and production demand. Overtime and weekend work will be required.
General Summary of the Position:
Markets and sells precast concrete products to the construction industry market. Provides support to outside sales team.
• Provides takeoffs on civil plans, estimates projects and provides quotations to customers.
• Maintain organized files for each assigned project.
• Assemble submittal packages and deliver to customers.
• Requisition services and/or materials from internal and external resources as necessary to assemble submittals, complete production details, and fulfill order requirements.
• Use proprietary and commercial software to create production drawings for components produced at multiple production facilities.
• Coordinate with Schedulers and Dispatchers to assure timely production and delivery.
• Support production through drawing interpretation and clear communication of project requirements.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analysis.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
• Ability to read civil blueprints and interpret relevant specifications.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong organization, and time management skills.
• Self motivated and results oriented.
• Experience in the precast concrete industry.
• Working technical knowledge of precast concrete manufacturing and construction site application of finished product.
• Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Compensation: To commensurate with previous work history and current skills.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Essential Job Qualifications Maximum physical requirements during normal job duties % Of
a. Standing: 10
b. Sitting: 80
c. Moving: 20
d. Climbing Ladder: 0
e. Lifting: 30 # max 5
f. Pushing/Pulling: 50 # max 1
g. Reaching: 10
h. Visual Acuity: 80
i. Bending/Stooping: 5
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
This position is multi-faceted requiring good organizational skills to handle a large volume of work. Accuracy is imperative.
Inside Sales Personnel generally work in an office environment with conditioned air and florescent lighting. Occasionally they are required to work in a production environment, or visit job sites with ambient air-conditions, loud noise, dangerous equipment, and variable lighting
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Ins, Short Term Disability, Voluntary Life Ins. (Dependent Coverage), 401k Retirement Program, Legal Shield, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO).
Concrete Pipe & Precast is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer