Sanitary SewerSanitary sewer products are available to many governing jurisdictions in Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, the District of Columbia, including the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Various types of pipe connectors and joint gaskets can be provided to meet specifications outlined in contract documents.
Agru Sure Grip® Concrete Protective Liners
- Large number of stud anchors (39 per square foot)
- Shear resistance of 4500 lbs. per stud
- Pullout resistance of 112 lbs. per stud
- Back pressure resistance:
- HDPE - 67 ft. (29 psi)
- PPR - 167 ft.(72 psi)
- 600% elasticity
- 30% increase of structural strength
- AGRU Certified Field Welding and Leak Testing Included
- 5 Year Warranty* from CP&P
- High resistance to bacteriological and chemical attack
- High resistance to abrasion
- Leak prevention (both inflow and outflow)
- Eliminates future replacement and rehabilitation costs
New Agru Sure Grip® Liner installation
Installation of this product in new manholes, wet wells, and valve vaults allows them to be protected like never before, eliminating future replacement and rehabilitation costs.
Rehabilitation with Agru Sure Grip® Liner
This liner system can be utilized in the rehabilitation of existing systems where corrosion and deterioration has already begun. Every rehabilitation situation has its own characteristics, so please contact CP&P for assistance in determining the best solution to the rehabilitation problem.
*CP&P warrants this product for a period of 5 years against penetration of hydrogen sulfide gas and sulfuric acids found in sanitary sewer systems; as well as leak protection from inflow and infiltration when personnel authorized by CP&P perform installation and required welding. Contact CP&P for actual warranty.
Manhole Joint Gaskets
- ASTM C-478 (Manhole steps)
- AASHTO M-199 (Manhole steps)
- OSHA STD 1-1.9 (Manhole steps)
- Federal Specification RR-F-621E (Non-sparking manhole steps)
- ASTM D-4101 (Copolymer polypropylene)
- ASTM A-615 Grade 60 (Steel reinforcement)